- Forced the government to reveal rejected requests based on the Code on Access to Information.
- Pushing for enactment of Archive Law and Freedom of Information Law to ensure proper management and disclosure of government records.
- Questioned the government for refusing online media to cover government activities.
- Joined forces with online news media to urge the government to lift the ban and review its outdated policy to protect press freedom.
- Opposed to the take-down of the Do No Evil app as the use of public data should not be unreasonably restricted.
- Urging for a review of restrictions over the use of public information in privacy law and repeal the paywall for public registries.
Image by flickr user daviegee (CC BY-SA)